Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Newlywed Life

Well, I am now a newlywed.  My husband, Tony, and I have been together for almost seven years and we just got married in June.  The best part is that everything is pretty much the exact same as it was before we got married.  We have lived together for a year now so the adjustment period when I wondered what I was getting myself into has already passed. 
The wedding was really quite awesome.  Before being engaged myself I had been a part of a few weddings and because it wasn't my wedding I really didn't understand what all the hype was about.  I didn't think it was worth all the stress, planning, and money and I had plans for a small, casual wedding.  It did remain pretty small and I didn't go overboard with the budget but I did get a lot more in to the planning than I thought I would.  I actually had fun; so much so that as Tony and I wasted away on the beach in Mexico for our honeymoon I found myself depressed that it was over and already asking Tony when we could do it all over again and renew our vows.  His response was typical: "Can we at least make it home from the honeymoon first?"
Here are a few pictures of our special day.






No comments: