Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lately

I thought I would take a minute to give an update on my resolutions.  One of my resolutions was to send birthday cards to friends and family and so far I have been doing very well at that goal.  It's only been 2 months but I think I can make it the whole year.  My second resolution was to lose a few pounds and I am still actively working on that one.  I've had to really learn a lot about lowering my caloric intake because I have always eaten very healthfully but I am now learning that it takes a little bit more than that to drop pounds.  I am working out a lot though.  My third resolution was to get a new hobby with Tony and we did invest in a Canon Rebel SLR and we have a few photography classes on the schedule.  We still have to download the software for the new camera but stay tuned for some awesome pix!  

No comments: